Casualties of PodCamp Pittsburgh 4 (a partial list)
- Inadequate sleep for the several weeks leading to the event, resulting in reductions in health, well-being, good humor, and customary sangfroid
- Dissolution of any semblance of schedule or of feeling caught up
- Near-death experience for our office plant (above)
Beneficial Outcomes of PodCamp Pittsburgh 4 (also a partial list)
- New friends and connections in Pittsburgh and farther afield
- Oodles of new information to think about and internalize
- Fantastically positive response to my sessions, encouraging me to think of ways to build upon the concepts I presented
Each year, PodCamp Pittsburgh gets a little bigger and a lot better. This year, we had fantastic sponsors; varied and informative sessions full of discussion, ideas, debate, and energy; rooms packed with engaged participants, each with their own experience to share; and more than enough food (thanks again to the wonderful sponsors mentioned earlier).
I’m still recovering and absorbing all that happened, and I’m so glad to have been part of it.