Think it’s easy to get fired from a low-paying job? Think again:
My goal was to find a job and get fired within three hours. But to make my challenge all the more difficult, the editors of this publication put forth the following ground rules:
1) I cannot put a single true bit of information on my job application.
2) I must be indignant during the interview process.
3) I must show up late for my first day of work.
4) I must talk in a fake foreign accent.
5) I must refuse to do things.
6) I must use the word ”motherf*cker” as an adjective.
7) I must make up a nickname for the boss.
(Thanks to Katy for the link.)